Azeagaia Development Private Limited is a prominent Indian real estate firm, promoted by Singapore-based companies through the automatic foreign direct investment route (FDI), having considerable experience and expertise in real estate development market and advisory services across the world. Our area of specialization lies primarily in the development of Residential Townships, Commercial Buildings, and Developmental Projects.
The main objective of Azeagaia Development Pvt. Ltd. is to redefine the living standards of the country by providing posh lifestyle, coupled with airy and spacious rooms, premium architecture, modern amenities, amid a clean green environment, at an affordable cost.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Will be responsible for collecting the data from the necessary channels and creating the reports.
2. Maintaining, generating and analyzing data on a daily basis.
3. Analyze and maintain various sales reports om a daily/ weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly basis.
4. Daily follow- up with the sales team to ensure customer coverage, sales order booking supply and payment collection as per the planned objective.
5. Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
6. Completing the administrative needs of the Sales Department.
7. Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, and legitimacy of data.
8. Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
9. Responsible for writing up accurate sales correspondence.
10. Daily updating of MIS.
Required Candidate profile :
1. Strong Excel skills (Advanced Excel)
2. Proficient in creating Excel Dashboards/ Excel Reports.
3. Experience in collating data from different sources and creating master reports.
4. Strong interpersonal, team coordination & administration skills.
5. Good at presentations, communicate effectively and have good analytical skills.
5. Good communication and comprehending skills.
Required Experience & Qualifications:-
A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree (any specialization).
A candidate should be MBA/ PGDM in any stream.
Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in the same profile.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry.
- Mis preparation
- Mis sales coordinator
- Telecalling Executive
- Mis reporting
- Sales Operations
- Mis generation
- Backend Operations
- Operation Executive
- MIS Officer
- Back Office Operations
- sales coordination
- Mis operations